Monday, September 29, 2008

Notes from yesterday's sermon

Psalm 119:103 “How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!”

1 Corinthians 1:9, “God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.”

John 1:5, “…if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another…”

Matthew 4:4 , Deuteronomy 8:3 “It is written, ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.”

1 Peter 2:2-3, “…like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation, if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.”

Isaiah 55:10-11. “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.”

Psalm 1:3 “He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does he prospers.”

Keys to the sermon:

A good Question: What new things am I allowing God to do in my life?
Enjoy the main course.
Don’t eat and run. Chew!!!! Crave!!!!
You are what you eat.
Grow by enjoying the main course.

No comments: