Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am thinking

My early morning reading this morning has me in the Gospel of Matthew and the interaction between Jesus and His disciples. The depth of the principles the He brought to them always puts me in awe. Jesus was the master thinker and I want to become a better thinker. With God’s help today, I will.

The song in my head this morning is one of the great Hillsongs from Australia:

When I Think about the Lord,
How He saved me, how He raised me,
how He filled me, with the Holy Ghost.
How He healed me, to the uttermost.

When I Think about the Lord,
how He picked me up and turned me around,
how He placed my feet on solid ground

It makes me wanna shout,
Hallelujah
Thank you JESUS,
LORD, your worthy, of all the glory, and all the honor,
and all the praise...

No comments: