Monday, April 13, 2009

Fully Vested

With Easter now behind us, we are full speed, ears pinned back and fully invested in 2009. Having crested the first hill, the roller coaster is picking up speed and headed for interesting curves, loops, hills and valleys in the coming days. Like a spiritual bear coming out of hybernation, I am hungry for fresh fire, fresh wind and fresh oil in my life. I have come to realize that God in His wisdom and mercy offers that freshness everyday to those who would ask. I cannot continue in yesterday's anointing. If I am going to bear fruit it needs to be today's "God touch". I may find it coming from new directions or new relationships today. I want my attention today to be in High defintion. That means I will need to clear out the stuff that can muddy the water. If I do that, my efficiency will go up and more of God's Kingdom will be evident. Sounds good to me !

No comments: