Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Watching the intersections

In the field of mathematics, the intersection of axis points is an important point. There is energy created when the lines intersect that happens no where else on the plane. Spiritual laws work the same way. When we find the intersection of God's provision and the need of a person, there is a wonderful potential of action. If ignored, the intersection can be passed through uneventfully.I wonder how many of those intersections I have simply taken for granted and ignored when God was desiring to wave me down and visit, friend to friend. Lately, I have felt the need to be more aware of those intersections and help others to raise their awareness also. As a young student in grade school I was in the school patrol and my job was to patrol the intersection to be sure that people were able to safely cross. I would walk to the center of the intersection and hold out my flag with a stop emblem on it. Traffic would stop to allow safe passage of the other traffic. I have enlisted in God's patrol team and have been assigned some intersections to watch. I know some people with needs and I have seen God's provision level. Now I just need to be in place when they intersect. It is a watchman on the wall ministry. Anyone else want to enlist?

No comments: