Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Potential Power

I really like two of the facebook status updates from my friends that I read this morning.

"I have always had the power"
"Ships are safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for"

Made for great launching points in my thought processes this morning. There is more power available to us today than we realize. In electronics, power is the product of potential (Voltage)and movement (Current). Getting the electrons to move is the key. In a sense we are like electrons in that circuit. We need to be moving for the potential to be of any value. You have the power to be free today.

"Once like a bird in prison I dwelt, no freedom from my sorrow I felt
But Jesus came and listened to me, glory to God, He set me free!


He set me free, yes, He set me free, He broke the bonds of prison for me
I'm glory bound my Jesus to see, glory to God, He set me free!


Now it's good bye to sin and the things that confound, naught of this world shall turn me around
Daily I'm working, I'm praying too, glory to God I'm going through!


He set me free, yes, He set me free, He broke the bonds of prison for me
I'm glory bound my Jesus to see, glory to God, He set me free!"

No comments: